Friday, November 30, 2012

An Anthology of Looking - Moving On

I just realized that I have not been updating my blog for almost a year. The silly thing is: I write emails almost everyday -that is my job by the way-, but never really find the time make the time to also do some writing on my blog.

Well, this is the last day of Movember, so I think: what the hhhh, let's just write again ok!

It seems also providential that this past week I have been on a whirlwind. There were new scars to mend; although I don't think I would be fully healed, and there were also big decisions to make. Although in the end it seems that no decision was made -because I'm still here, that is- I made one of the most difficult decisions in my life so far: which is to make peace with the things that I cannot seem to change at this point, including staying over in Manado. 

It's a dreadful feeling: I always be the one who control my decisions and jump up to new turnings in a heartbeat with only ME in mind, but hey, lookie there Gracie: you have other people to think about. 

So I stay. It took me a week to pick up myself again, to realize that sometimes you don't have to literally move over to move on

Good music and good readings and the sky and my sisters helped me through it all. So for the rest of 2012, I would be posting things that helped me through it all. In an instant I want to call this An Anthology of Looking: because I seem to be static, but I always, and would always, looking out for something more.