Friday, January 9, 2009

all in a day's work...

  1. I came in at 9.05 - my boss gave me a big applause *grinning*
  2. I sms-ed my exboy for a "lunch date" - he didn't reply. There I broke a pact, set my heart free, and fullfilled my 1st 2009 resolution. YES!
  3. I dl-ed 3 songs while drafting on 3 different emails...he-he.
  4. AC guys came in, our office is MUCH COOLER now....thank God for them!
  5. I finally closed up a Euro 1,622 booking, yay!
  6. Fenny came in at 10.30, my boss certainly jumped on her, but she still managed to be calm and show her *innocent* look - gosh I need to learn a lot from her ;)
  7. one Macchi guy is giving us a helloutta time - even until the time I'm typing this down. darn!
  8. my boss is selling his 21" TV for Rp500.000 - oh, Fenny is soooooo gonna buy it!
  9. my boss also selling his Windows98 Acer laptop for Rp500.000 - i was soooo gonna buy it with installment (he-he), but...we'll see! Figure: a new year present for my littlest sister....ooooooooo......*cooing*
  10. I'm still here at 7.48 PM, typing whatever that's coming to my mind, d'oh!
  11. HEY, haven't you heard????? I BROKE A PACT, I SET MY HEART FREE, and I'VE FULFILLED MY 1ST 2009 RESOLUTIONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you everybody...! - oh wait, especially you, dude! Though I think you'll never gonna read this anyway. lol!

No comments: